GP Support Line
MPS offer a free telephone support service for local GPs who treat patients with mental health concerns. If you want to know more about:
- Psychological conditions
- Information on our treatment modalities
- Information on individual clinician's special interest areas
- Direction to other psychological services
- Resources to assist in your patient care
Please contact (08)9433 6599 or email us.
Alternatively, MPS Clinicians offer training to Doctors, Nurses and Practice Support Staff in a range of topics including:
- Psychological assessment and interventions
- Therapeutic tools to assist GP in their busy practices
The training packages can be tailored to suit your practice group needs and include written materials and links to other psychological resources.